- We ship to all EU member states. We charge the VAT rate for the country where the product is being shipped too (EU rules with affect from 1st of july 2021). For example: Shipped to Belgium you currently pay 21% VAT, for Finland the VAT is 24%.
To find out your shipping & VAT rate you can calculate the cost after you have added your product(s) to your shopping cart.
- Free shipping for orders over € 449,- euro. When an order is longer then 100cm we do charge for shipping. Especially on boards this is common. For these items normally we charge at least € 45,- extra per order.
- We only do express shipping for certain island groups. Normal shipping hasn’t always reliable to these islands. Express shipping generally means your ordered is delivered next day.
- Do you need your order really fast? We can send your order by Express delivery. This will cost a lot, but will be really fast and generally will arrive the day after we send it!
Outside the EU
On special request we do ship all over the world.
Outside the EU you don’t pay Dutch VAT (21%) but you do have to pay for customs and possibly the VAT from your own country on entry.
Because we operate from the Netherlands we can do free shipping on orders over €75,- for this country only *
- * For all sizes larger the 120 cm with charge extra shipping cost.
- On stock
Deliveries will be send the same or the next business day. If the delivery term is expected to be exceeded, for whatever reason, Wingsurfer will inform you immediately.
- On backorder
- If on stock with our supplier: We will order with our supplier. Usually it takes about 1-3 days before we can ship your order.
- Not on stock with our supplier. Please contact us first. With current conditions it can take long before our supplier will be restocked. We can verify first.
The place of delivery is the address most recently made known to the company, unless otherwise agreed. This means that orders are delivered during the day. If you are not at home, you will find a form in the letterbox with the next delivery date. If you are not at home at that time, the order can be picked up at the nearest depot or post office.
Returning a new product:
You have a statutory cooling-off period of 14 calendar days. Within that period you can inform us to cancel the purchase. Refund of the purchase amount will be made after the actual return of the product. All transport costs are borne by the customer.
- inform in advance within 14 days after purchase by e-mail email@example.com
- items must be unused and undamaged.
- properly packed to prevent transport damage.
- you organize the return shipment yourself, you choose the carrier yourself.
- refund will be made upon receipt of the goods, within 14 days.