Slingshot Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil Package
From: €919,00The price includes 21% vat. The vat rate will be re-calculated during checkout based on your shippingaddress.
Price when paying by bank transfer or iDEAL: €900,62
The Slingshot Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil is a fantastic foil (high aspect). Het is één van onze favoriete folies om zelf te gebruiken.
You can put together the Phantasm 926 according to your wishes, with or without mast, aluminum or carbon.
Extensively tested by wingsurfer.nl
The carbon mast is really beautiful to see and it feels mega stiff on the water. In combination with the foil you can make a lot of speed and with a jump you feel just a little more pop to pop high out of the water. The front wing is high aspect with a surface area of 1233. We quickly get out of the water and we notice that we can always control the foil. Also with strong wind, fast swell and higher waves. We grab the foil from 15 knots without really a max. (85kg body weight) With boards from 40 to 90L and 5 to 2m wings.
Available from stock.
PTM 926/710 LOWER PACKAGE
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, neoprene wing covers, Hardware (316 Stainless Steel Torx) (without Carrying Case)
PTM 926/710 COMPLEET ALUMINUM
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, neoprene wing covers, AluminIum mast, Top plaat, Phantasm fuse adapter, Mast cover, Complete Hardware Kit.
PTM 926/710 COMPLETE CARBON
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, 92cm carbon mast, neoprene wing covers, carrying case, Complete Hardware Kit
If you order a product available from stock* before 4 p.m., we will ship your order within 24 hours! Then the delivery service takes over. We aim for fast delivery.
First wing & foilshop
We immediately saw the full potential (and fun) of this sport and we are the first pure wing & foil shop in the Netherlands.
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, we will solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
PHANTASM WINGSURF 926 PACKAGE FEATURES
- 12k Dual Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 Aircraft Grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a highperformance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- PTM 926 Front Wing: The high aspect PTM 926 wing is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It slices through the back side of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed making 1-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers.
Orders of €449,- and more are delivered free of charge to EU countries. *
Shipping outside the Netherlands
We ship to all EU countries. You can calculate your shipping rate in the shopping cart. VAT: Since the first of July 2021 we charge VAT from the country of which the order originates from.
We also ship to the USA, Swiss & Norway and other countries. Some on special request only. Outside the EU you don’t pay 21% Dutch VAT. You might be obliged to pay local customs charges and VAT on import.
Product in stock
Ships within 24 hours
Ordered before 16:00 on a business day? We do our best to ship this item the same day. If this is not possible, the item will be shipped within 24 hours at the latest.
Ships within x business days
We make every effort to send this item within the specified period.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail with a track & trace code. Then the delivery service takes over. The delivery time depends on your location. Unfortunately, we have no influence on that.
Product not in stock or shipping status more then 14 days
The exact delivery time is unknown. For availability please contact with us.
Delivered at home or at work, on weekdays and depending on the service we use on Saturdays.
Pick up (only in the Netherlands): By appointment, also possible in the evenings and on weekends.
You have a legal cooling-off period of 14 calendar days when you are a customer within the EU. Within that period you can inform us to cancel the purchase. Refund of the purchase amount will be made after the actual return of the product. All transport costs are by the customer. Read more about the return procedure here.
It is possible to make your purchase for business purposes. After providing your company name and VAT number in the checkout process, no VAT will be charged.
You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.