Slingshot – Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil Package
From: €879,00Bespaar €40,00Including 21% Taxes
The Slingshot Phantasm WingSurf 926 Foil is a fantastic foil (high aspect). Het is één van onze favoriete folies om zelf te gebruiken.
You can put together the Phantasm 926 according to your wishes, with or without mast, aluminum or carbon.
Extensively tested by wingsurfer.nl
The carbon mast is really beautiful to see and it feels mega stiff on the water. In combination with the foil you can make a lot of speed and with a jump you feel just a little more pop to pop high out of the water. The front wing is high aspect with a surface area of 1233. We quickly get out of the water and we notice that we can always control the foil. Also with strong wind, fast swell and higher waves. We grab the foil from 15 knots without really a max. (85kg body weight) With boards from 40 to 90L and 5 to 2m wings.
Available from stock.
PTM 926/710 LOWER PACKAGE
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, neoprene wing covers, Hardware (316 Stainless Steel Torx) (without Carrying Case)
PTM 926/710 COMPLEET ALUMINUM
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, neoprene wing covers, AluminIum mast, Top plaat, Phantasm fuse adapter, Mast cover, Complete Hardware Kit.
PTM 926/710 COMPLETE CARBON
PTM 926 front wing, PS 400 stabilizer, 710 fuselage, 92cm carbon mast, neoprene wing covers, carrying case, Complete Hardware Kit
First wing & foilshop
PHANTASM WINGSURF 926 PACKAGE FEATURES
- 12k Dual Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 Aircraft Grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a highperformance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- PTM 926 Front Wing: The high aspect PTM 926 wing is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It slices through the back side of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed making 1-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers.
Orders with a minimum amount of € 449,- and more will have free shipping in the whole EU. *
Since the first of July 2021 we charge VAT from the country of which the order originates from.
Shipping outside Europe
We ship to all EU countries. On request we do shipments outside the EU.
Product on stock
- When the product is on stock with us, you will usually receive a track & trace delivery code the same business day or within 48 hours.
Product available in backorder
- The product is on stoch with our supplier: When you place an order we will order the product with our supplier. Usually your order takes just a few days longer before we can send it.
- Out of stock: it’s best to contact us before ordering. We can check how long it will take to have the product back on stock delivered at your address.
You have a legal cooling-off period of 14 calendar days starting on the date of your order. Within that period you can inform us to cancel the purchase.Reimbursement of the purchase amount will be made after the actual receipt of the product. All transport costs are by the customer. Read more about the return procedure here..
You can always contact us email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.